It is too much, too close to death, life. I must learn to accept the tightrope.
Anonymous said: Hi I am new to the fandom and was wondering if you could recommend any gallavich fics for newbies? Thanks! Xxx
hello there :)
- Benchpressed by lockmyheart
- Please F*ck My Dad by Jinko
- Rookie Mistakes by delgay
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace by Shamelessquestions (KagekitsuneXXX)
- Existing and living are not the same by mapofeighteen
- I Just Want You To Know Who I Am by Enne
- Shots by samakiwi
- Sometimes by mikovich
- Ginger Snap by golden_gardenias
- On your wrist by malixa
- The Language of Love (Or Some Shit Like That) by flightlessxbird
- Remember Me by flightlessxbird
- Serve and protect by mapofeighteen
- Out of his league by Meggyyy
- Bite your tongue (don’t make a scene, dear) by myfavouritesweater
- We’ll Figure it Out by cryme_anocean
- Possible by Mexta
Watching this (and fearing broken ankles with each loop) I can’t helping thinking about that old quote Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, except backwards and in high heels.
But no, if you watch closely you’ll see she doesn’t even step on the last chair. That means she had to trust that fucker to lift her gently to the ground while he was spinning down onto that chair. That takes major guts. I’d be pissing myself and fearing a broken neck if I were in her place. Kudos to her.
I can’t stop watching this.
Taylor Swift (Ft. The Fans)
If you’ve ever been to a Taylor Swift concert, you’ve probably been struck by the same thing I have: at times her shows turn from a superstar performing for a sold out crowd, to the girl next door leading a sing along with 15,000 of her closest friends.
this was me senior year of high school.
Putting on makeup is such a spiritual experience I watch myself go from a 3 to a 9 right in front of my mirror I love it
no, if you are putting on makeup, I don’t care who you are or what you look like, you go from about a 10 to 1
keep talking shit you gonna go from a basic ass 2 to a 6-feet-under